Running virtual events can be challenging, especially if you’ve never run one before. However, with a little preparation, tips, and knowing what to expect, you can rock your next virtual event.
Let us show you how you can use a class, webinar, or other virtual event to keep your business going during social distancing and even reach new customers digitally.
Watch our free webinar and learn to run a virtual event
Watch this recorded panel webinar to learn how to run a great virtual event. More specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare for your virtual event
- Running your event and keeping people engaged
- How to follow-up after your event
- Watch: How to Create & Manage Virtual Events in Constant Contact
- Check out our Small Business Support Kit for help during COVID-19
- Have additional questions? Join our Small Business Support Kit Forum on Facebook to connect with our experts as well as other small business owners like you.
- Are you looking for a speaker to host a virtual event to your audience about digital marketing? We can help! Constant Contact’s network of partners — experienced in delivering virtual events — are available for virtual events of all sizes and are eager to help deliver the digital marketing content your organization may be looking for.
“This was one of the most informative webinars I’ve experienced in quite some time! Each presenter had valuable suggestions. Not one time did I interpret any speaker as being repetitive. The presenters were complementary and on-topic. Great energy! Real pros. Thank you.”