I’m just curious on others experience in marketing. I feel Marketing has a rep of long hours that ebb and flows. Wanted to know if it’s true for most/all of us, or if there’s hope for work/life balance in this industry after all!
1. How many hours average do you work a week?
2. Are you agency or in-house or consulting?
3. Do you work outside the normal 9-5 often?
4. What season do you feel is the busiest for you?
5. What vertical do you work in?
6. What type of marketing do you do?
View Reddit by ebolalol – View Source